Wednesday, September 17, 2008

About

Hi everyone,

So I wanted to have a quick intro post about who I am and my (at least initial) purpose for this blog… My name is Ely and I work in a large enterprise environment as a “Solutions Developer” which really equates to an Information System’s architect, solution designer, developer, and all around technical “guru”. My main focus is helping users in the business design and build solutions on our enterprise SharePoint platform that consists of the full Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0) + Enterprise Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) goodness.

As for this blog, in the never ending learning experience that is SharePoint I seem to keep running into problems, oddities and general “how do I do this?” questions that are not well document or the answers are hard/impossible to find. I plan to use this blog as a place to help others who may have run into the same problems/oddities/”How do I do it” questions that I have run into so they don’t have to go through the same grueling process that I did to solve them.

Please feel free to email me with any comments/feedback you may have or with any problems you would like me to look in to!

-Ely

No comments: